Customers can expect the following when purchasing goods from Happy Hockers:
a) Goods that are purchased are of ‘acceptable’ quality.
b) Goods are fit for the purpose stated.
c) Goods are safe and lasting with no faults. (other than when faults are specified)
d) When a written description is applied to the goods, that the goods match that description.
‘Acceptable quality’ means what would normally be expected for the type of product and the cost.
1. If the above conditions are not met, the customer may be entitled to various resolutions which include repair, replacement or refund. Please contact any of our stores and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Items sold by Happy Hockers are covered by a 3-month fault warranty. (some of our items may be exempt from this warranty and will be stated as such please see below part 4). If your item arrives damaged or becomes faulty within 3 months of the purchase date, please contact Happy Hockers for a repair, exchange or refund. (layby purchase warranty starts on the date of the final payment of the layby)
3. Our 3-month warranty only covers faults with an item and does not cover refunds for change of mind. (if you have changed your mind please discuss this with us, we may be able to work out a satisfactory outcome)
4. Some second-hand goods sold by Happy Hockers may be exempt from the usual 3-month warranty. The details will be specified on the listing and or on the description of the item including the reason why an item is exempt from this warranty.
5. Some items may be sold ‘as is’ or ‘for parts only’. These items are not covered by any warranty from Happy Hockers.
6. Batteries are not generally covered under this warranty. However, each battery issue will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
7. If you have purchased an item that belongs to you in the form of an unredeemed pledge this item is exempt from any warranty or guarantee.If you have any questions about our warranty policy please contact us. email@example.com
If there is an issue with an item you have purchased from Happy Hockers you may be eligible for a refund.
The refund process is:
1. Contact Happy Hockers by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our stores http://www.happyhockers.com.au/store-locations.htm
2. We will discuss the options, either repair or replace if possible.
3. If the decision has been made to refund the item please return it to your nearest Happy Hockers store or by return mail and include the shipping receipt so we are able to refund the shipping cost as well.
4. Online purchases come with a 7-day money back satisfaction guarantee. (if you purchase an item and it does not fit or is not what you were expecting please return within 7 days for a refund. The item must be in the same condition as when Happy Hockers sold it. The return postage cost is to be paid by the customer).
5. When the store receives the item, we will test the item, once consensus is reached the refund will be processed. (please supply bank details for refunds)
Be the first to hear about any new products, news, sales and specials from Happy Hockers